Repairs & Maintenance
A key to ensuring the longevity of your air conditioning and refrigeration is regular scheduled service and maintenance.
A regularly serviced unit will have a higher performance; increased life span; and more energy efficient than a unit not serviced.
During the Planned Preventive Maintenance visit we will highlight any impending problems before they become costly issues, thus reducing the units downtime, and therefore business interruption.
Regular repairs and maintenance will ensure that you fully comply with F-Gas regulations; and that refrigeration equipment complies with EHO inspections.
During the maintenance visit we check visual, electrical, mechanical and refrigeration to ensure the systems are working efficiently.
A customer with a PPM contract will benefit from:
- Engineers available 24 hours a day for emergency repairs
- Energy saving advice. We will remind you when maintenance is due
- Reminder calls or text prior to maintenance / service visits
- Engineers are all highly experienced and qualified in safe handling of refrigerants
- Contract customers are supplied with an official F-Gas log
- Appointments are scheduled in advance for a mutualy convenient time to you.
- Members of REFCOM